RENTAL POLICY AND AGREEMENT
All Orders Submitted through Website or by phone confirms that you agree to the following:
Please Read Contract Carefully
The customer (Lessee) acknowledges that in the event the equipment, chinaware, glassware, silverware and other property described herein (N Y Party Rental Property) sustains any damage or destruction or is lost or stolen while under lease to Lessee, Lessee agrees to pay New York Party Rentals (Lessor) the costs for repair or replacement thereof. Lessee further agrees to accept full responsibility and liability, and Lessee shall indemnify Lessor, for any injury to Lessee, for any damage to the property of Lessee, for any injury to any other person (s), for any damage to the property of any other person (s) and any other loss that may result through the use or misuse of New York Party Rental Property. Lessor is not responsible for any damage or liability incurred by handling Lessee's or any other person's personal property. Lessee shall pay all invoices when due. Lessee agrees and acknowledges that Lessee is subject to additional charges if Lessee fails to return to New York Party Rental Property to Lessor or fails to make New York Party Rental Property available to Lessor for pick-up at the time and date set. For this order, I have read, understand, and accept the Rental Terms and Site Terms.
A $300.00 Deposit Will Be Held On Your Credit Card For Incidentals. The Deposit That Is On Hold With Your Credit Card Company Will Be Used First. If The Deposit Can’t Cover The Entire Amount Of Loss The Balance Will Come From An Additional Charge To Your Credit Card. If No Action Is Required After The Pick Up The Deposit For The Incidentals Will Return Automatically To Your Account. Usually 24-72 Hours. Check With Your Bank For More Information Regarding That. See Below For Complete Description Pertaining To Any Loss That Might Require Action.
- Credit card information verbally or otherwise received confirms you order.
- When you provide us with your credit card information you agree to the terms of the contract.
- Missing and broken items are your responsibility and will be charged to your credit card at our replacement cost.
- Your credit card will be charged if the invoice is not paid in the agreed terms and for any damages, shortages and items not returned on the agreed date.
- There is no credit for unused rental products.
- There are no cancellations for confirmed orders. Orders are confirmed when we receive your credit card for payment.
- All orders are considered firm verbally or otherwise.
- Friday orders are considered next day for Monday delivery and there is absolutely no refund or credit for next day or rush orders.
- YNew York Party Rentals reserves the right to cancel orders or accept cancellations at New York Party Rentals discretion.
- Changes or cancellations will not be accepted or are subject to production approval.
DELIVERY AND PICK UP
- The delivery and pick up fee is based on ground floor delivery or access to elevator service. The price must be predetermined if there is no access to an elevator and the rental equipment must be walked up or down steps. In the case where it has not been predetermined the delivery/pick up fee is subject to change and determined by New York Party Rentals based on the level of difficulty and/or the number of steps and the amount of the equipment. If the elevator is too small for the equipment there will be no refund.
- If you are not home to receive your delivery you will not be refunded. If you are not home for New York Party Rentals to pick up you will be charged the full invoice amount plus each day we are not able to pick up.
- Set up and break down is not included in this price. Prior notification is needed for New York Party Rentals to set up and breakdown without the loss of your deposit and extra charges for labor cost.
- All fees will be settled and charged to the customers credit card. No delivery can be made until an agreement has been made. There will be a “waiting time” charge after 15 minutes for the driver to wait for a signature.
If Certificate of Insurance( COI ) is needed
- If you need a certificate of insurance (COI) please e-mail your building requirements at least 2 business days before the event for orders below $500.00 a small fee may be added to your invoice. If your building requires a COI for delivery and you did not request one from us and we go to deliver and your building wont let us in because we have no COI we will leave and you will not be refunded for your order.
- In the event we were allowed to deliver without a COI because of the buildings neglected to ask for a COI and is now asking for one for the pick up of our rentals and does not give us access you will be billed a full rental for each day we did not get the pick up plus an additional pick up charge.
Chairs must be packed back in the bags they were delivered to you in. An instruction flyer will also be provided to you with your packing slip as a reminder of how many chairs to put in the bag and how to put them into the bag. Place the head of the chairs in the bag first, the legs will be out, this helps keep the chairs free of dirt and any chipping or scratching.
A fee of $3.00 per chair plus labor will automatically be charged to the credit card you have provided to us as a deposit for incidentals. If the chairs are packed back in the bags improperly you will be charged $3.00 per chair plus labor.
Improper bagging is as bad as not bagging, it ruins the chairs for the next customer and takes precious time away from the driver’s next customer who is waiting for them. Call us or email anytime with questions or concerns, there will always be someone to provide answers to questions to avoid additional charges. Missing chair bags are $150.00 each. New York Party Rentals offers a service to unpack and pack back the chairs for you. This of course must be ordered at least 1 day before the delivery and/or the pickup.
All dishes must be wiped clean of excess food and packed back in the proper crates they were delivered to you in. All liquid should be removed from glasses before returning them to the glass racks that they are delivered to you in.
Do not leave tables and chairs, or linen outside unprotected from rain. The wood or foam padding on the chairs can be ruined and mildew the tablecloths. You are responsible for any damages from neglect.
All linen rentals are expected to be returned in the same quality and condition as they were delivered, i.e.: Tears, rips, holes, burns, mildew, and oil stains caused by candle wax are considered damaged and unrentable. Damp or wet linen can mildew and mildew is considered damaged and you will be charged the purchase price of a new cloth.